Change Management, Digital Strategy & Execution

Supporting people in companies to grow with digital

A unique approach to your challenges combining change management skills, business strategy, digital transformation, agile methodology and pragmatic results-oriented solutions.

We align people, technology and tools to boost business performances.

Our 3-step Process

Exploration

This is the exploration phase. Openness and ideation are key in this phase.

We audit your actual business, we challenge the status quo and we draw the lines of your new digital strategy.  We conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, face-to-face discussions, user / desk research, data mining and analysis. 

Define \

Alignment

Ideas account for 1%, the other 99% come to life with the actual execution.

We will be your partner when your strategy needs to be turned into actions. This will be translated into a concrete action plan, a clear roadmap with a value adding content strategy that facilitates stakeholders on-boarding .

Drive \ 

Execution

There is no good strategy without tangible results.

We need to pilot and assess the performance – analytics – of all activities and constantly re-align the focus. We provide services such as: website creation and management, marketing and sales automation, campaign and content strategies. 

Deliver \

 

We take part to our clients’ journey 

We will work together by exploring possibilities, aligning business objectives and needs then execute in order to deliver results. 

These companies trust us

News from the blog

New Podcast is out

I always wanted to start a podcast and I am very happy to have finally started one. Now the challenge will be to maintain it and make it live over time (at least for one season). I...

read more

A new dawn

I am releasing a new website these days to promote my business. It can seem obvious for some or totally outdated for others (the Medium, Linkedin and/or Facebook users) So, why do we need a website in 2019 ? Here are my few answers, ideas on the matter: To get a...

read more

With The After, your company can benefit from

We provide advice in

Change Management • Digital Transformation • Corporate Social Networks • Digital Marketing • E-commerce • Web Development • Project Management • Intrapreneurship • Entrepreneurship • Customer Experience • Coaching • Training • Marketing Automation • Customer Acquisition & Retention • Product Management • Sales Automation • Digital Workshops

Our story

Since 2007, The After provides advice and solutions to Belgian businesses in the field of Digital Strategy and Execution. Thanks to its well reknowned PROSCI® Change Practitioner certification, The After is also able to deliver on Change Management mission involving the ADKAR® model to enable the people side of change. The human side of change is also facilitated by The After’s Enneagram Coach certification from Halin Premont Enneagram Institute.

From the ideation phase (concept, innovation, trendwatching, design thinking, business model validation, value proposition, purpose marketing, training and on-boarding) until delivery (web development, e-commerce, digital marketing, sales automation, user experience, customer journey) including maintenance and activation (content, inbound, CRM, sales development and automation, campaign management).

The After also provides tailor-made training and coaching sessions within companies and business schools.